Do attic windows scare you? Not any more! Karin will show you how to utilise her fabulous new triangle method to create a 3D attic block window!
With simple, step-by-step instructions and clear, helpful diagrams and patterns you’ll easily, and quickly, produce your own pinwheel quilts.
- Karin’s wonderful resource books bring quilt making into the 21st century offering students multiple techniques
- Suitable for use with multiple different fabrics
- Perfect mitred borders using the easiest method possible!
- Packed with clear diagrams and step-by-step instructions taking students through from beginner to advanced
- Expert guidance
- Great for all experience levels
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- 1 x Sew Simple: Attic Windows book by Karin Hellaby
- £2.99 P&P