Each pack contains precision cut card templates to make a Victorian style patchwork pincushion, with full intructions and paper pattern.
The precision cut card shapes are covered with fabric then stitched together to create 3-dimensional shapes; these packs brings together traditional hand sewing and patchwork skills without the need to measure and cut out your own templates.
Note: You will also require fabric, scissors, needle, thread - plus any additional embellishments as needed.
- Uses 'English Paper Piecing' patchwork techniques and traditional designs
- These larger card packs are more challenging that the smaller
- The pins are placed along the seam lines to ensure the ornament keeps its shape
- Additional embellishments such as tassles, sequins, beads and stitching can all be included to create a unique bauble
- Choose from four different designs
- Use scraps of your favourite fabrics
- Designs are often seen in Victorian ladies' magazines
- A great way to get started in dimensional sewing
- Take your patchwork onto the next level!
- 1 x Large Heritage Pincushion Card Pack:
- Each pack contains precision cut card templates to make one Victorian style patchwork pincushion
- Full instructions and paper pattern
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £3.59
- £2.99 P&P