This lovely decoupage popper pad features the stunning artwork of renowned botanical artist, Pierre Joseph Redouté, considered by many to be the greatest botanical illustrator of all time.
These rare and precious folios are part of the incomparable collection of botanical art held at London’s Natural History Museum.
From hydrangeas of the palest blush pink to the nodding heads of a posy of pansies, ragged-headed asters to elegant, climbing clematis, almost two centuries on, Redoute's beautiful flowers are as fresh and lifelike as the day they were painted.
- The decoupage pad contains 8 designs that is perfect for any crafter wanting to create their own decoupage
- Pad contains traditional floral designs that will be a focal point within your projects
- Tear -out sheets make it much easier to craft
- The pad is printed on high quality paper for a professional finish
- 1 x Les Belles Fleurs Decoupage Popper Pad
- 80 x A6 decoupage/topper sheets - 8 designs, 10 sheets of each design (170gsm)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £8.99
- £4.99 P&P