The Linen and Lace Crossover Machine will work with the majority of dies manufactured in both the paper and fabric industries - take your crafting to the next level with this reliable, portable, and exceptionally efficient crafting tool!
The Crossover features innovative pressure adjustment, negating the need to use shims and multiple layers of plastic to achieve good results. Use this machine with Tattered Lace Linen and Lace dies to create multiple precision-cut layers in paper, card or fabric, giving your projects a professional finish.
The unique, patented, adjustable roller system accepts thin etched dies to thicker plastic-backed, old style steel rule dies, while the narrower extended platform accessory allows complicated dies to be passed through at different angles for excellent cutting capability.
Please see the features tab for even more information on the brilliant capabilities of this machine!
- 1 x Linen and Lace Crossover Machine - includes:
- 3 x Adaptor Plate Accessories
- 1 x Instructions
Delivery and Returns
- Metal frame and components
- Five all-metal gears
- Easily adjusts to strength of the crafter
- The unique patented adjustable roller system accepts thin etched dies to thicker plastic backed old style steel rule dies
- Narrower extended platform accessory allows complicated dies to be passed through at different angles for excellent cutting capability
- Includes alternative plate to allow for different styled cuts
- Crossover sides fold up, taking less table/storage space
- Solid rollers for better strength in cutting
- Rubber stops on covers and bottom to discourage slipping while die cutting
- Adjusts to multi-layer die cutting of fabrics, felt, chipboard, thin leather, and paper cuts
- Allows thicker materials to be die cut with proper die
- Attractive modern appearance
- Fold up covers are used for handles
- New upgraded gear box for long-term use
- Simple adjustment with your fingertip, plus viewable settings on the face
- Fold up handle for storage
- Cast metal handle that doesn't wear out
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
Linen and Lace Crossover Machine Features:
- Metal frame and components - five, all metal, gears. New and upgraded gear box for long term use.
- Easily adjusts to strength of the crafter - you could begin with light cuts, then progress to heavier cuts.
- Includes an alternative plate to allow for different styled cuts.
- Crossover sides fold up taking less table/storage space - fold up covers are also used for handles.
- Solid rollers for better strength in cutting.
- Adjusts to any embossing folder or plate, allowing crafters to adjust embossing to light or heavy effects.
- Rubber stops on covers and bottom to discourage slipping while die-cutting.
- Adjusts to multi-layer die-cutting of fabrics, felt, chipboard, thin leather and paper cuts. Allows thicker materials to be die-cut with a proper die.
- Simple adjustment with your fingertip and viewable settings on the face.
- Geared so that the crafter actually feels the cutting activity - this is important as the handle resists cutting if the setting on the machine is too tight.
- Club members pay £116.99
- £2.99 P&P