The Linen and Lace Magazine Issue 1 is packed full of projects - no adverts are featured, it's simply filled with hints and tips, inspirational photography and, most importantly, illustrated step-by-step instructions to complete some wonderful projects!
There are projects included for all skill levels, so whether you've been sewing for years or it's the first time you've picked up a needle, the instructions are comprehensive enough for everyone to understand.
There are general sewing projects and many projects using the quilting technique. This popular hobby has become increasingly popular and Linen and Lace dies take cutting fabric for quilting to the next level. The magazine features three free 60 degree triangle dies that are ideal for quilting. The dies each have a ¼ inch seam allowance included and will also clip the corner fabric to save you the extra work!
Linen and Lace have included a selection of projects using the free dies, so there's plenty of inspiration to get you started. You can then visit the website www.linenandlacedies.com for more free tutorials on how to use your dies.
- 1 x Linen and Lace Magazine Issue 1
- Includes Free Set of 60 Degree Triangle Dies:
- 3.58" x 3.11"
- 2.54" x 2.22"
- 1.75" x 1.5"
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
Linen and Lace Magazine and Deep Dish Die Features:
- Features on trend fabric prints.
- Includes a feature on how to use the Tattered Lace Crossover machine with the dies.
- Features a glossary of popular sewing and quilting terms.
- Free dies come on a magnetic sheet for easy storage.
- Deep dish dies have a blade that is deep enough to cut through fabric. When used with the Crossover machine, extra pressure can be applied to cut through multiple layers - you can cut 8 layers of cotton fabric in one go!
- Deep dish technology has a blade that is not sharp but will not blunt - these dies are designed to last.
- ¼ inch seam allowance means all of your shapes will be perfect for stitching together. Simply set your sewing machine foot accordingly and run along the edge of the fabric to lessen the use of pins.
- Includes plenty of hints and tips as well as style variations.
- Lifestyle photography to inspire you on how to display your wonderful finished projects in your home.
- Club members pay £6.29
- £2.99 P&P