The Wheel of the Year paper pad co ordinates with the Autumn Reigns paper pad and carries two designs for each celebration within the full pagan year.
These images will absolutely and perfectly blend with other crafts as well as cardmaking and lends itself to being highly distressed and embellished using most mediums on the craft market.
Completely unique artwork.
High quality print onto a high quality paper.
Size – 29.6 x 21 cm
Weight – 225g
- 1x Magik Graphics Wheel Of The Year 32 Pages A4 Paper Pad
- 33 A4 sheets
- 160gsm super smooth semi sheen print paper
- 16 A4 designs
- 16 sheets of A5 and A6 toppers combined.
- Front cover designed to be used for crafting too. Image can be cut out and used as
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 5-7 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
Create and Craft (“C&C”) is pleased that its customers wish to create and sell personal craftwork items incorporating our products, designs and images.
C&C do not wish to inhibit creativity, but wishes not only to protect its own designs, but those of third parties, who can continue to provide a wide range of interesting and innovative designs without fear of competing with mass produced versions of the same image.
C&C have therefore established this standard Angel Policy for you to adhere to when using C&C’s copyrighted images and designs and those of its third party suppliers (exceptions or variations may apply). C&C are working in a Primary Authority Partnership with Cambridgeshire Trading Standards, who have advised on the development of this policy.
Please follow these guidelines when using C&C’s designs, artwork or images for the purposes of creating items for sale:
- Each handcrafted item must be personally and individually made by you (i.e. not mass produced) and may not be reproduced or copied by any means – including graphic, digital, electronic, mechanical or photocopying.
- Items are not sold for large-scale commercial gain. You may sell for profit a maximum of 200 finished products (i.e. cards, craft projects etc) per design, per year. There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity, so long as they abide by the other restrictions in this policy.
- Mass production, assembly line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is prohibited.
- When selling handmade craft items, you (the seller) must make it clear that the items have been handmade or personally created by you.
- You may not use C&C artwork, designs or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks or trade names.
- No finished product may be used in any way that implies an endorsement of your items by, or an affiliation with, C&C.
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring C&C or it suppliers into disrepute.
C&C may modify this policy from time to time at the discretion of C&C.