Detailed step-by-step instructions are accompanied by full-size templates, and over 2 hours of tuition across 2 discs.Read the full description
- Club members pay £49.50
- £3.99 P&P
Interest-free finance options are available at checkout
Introducing a fantastic opportunity to learn how to sew five different blocks, each utilising a different technique, designed by Pauline Ineson.
Detailed step-by-step instructions are accompanied by full-size templates; enjoy more than 2 hours of fantastic tuition on the DVD discs, and use your existing fabric stash to create your own stunning lap quilt!
Techniques include: foundation piecing, twisted bias strips, inset seams, bias appliqué, raw edge appliqué, and wavy windows.
- Finished piece measures 42" x 54" - perfect for a range of uses
- You only need a basic machine to sew the quilt.
- The quilt can be made in any size using fewer or more squares, and any of the individual squares can be used on their own for cushions, box lids, hangings and other projects
- Pauline Ineson Sampler Lap Quilt Pattern
- Includes instructions and full sized templates
- Sampler Lap Quilt DVD - 2 discs
- Part 1 – Curvy Rail Fence, Wavy Windows, Hawaiian
- Part 2 – Bias Applique, Stars & Tulips, Borders, Corners, Piping, Binding
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.