The mapping pen is used for tracing patterns, using tinta ink. After use, the bronze nib can be placed in the holder reversed, so it won't damage.
The mapping pen is made from a flexible and very durable material, and has a specially developed dirt repellent rubber for a soft but firm grip.
In addition, the weight and the ergonomic design ensure an ideal distribution of pressure during tracing. The perforating tool is 16 cm long and features subtle, stylish details in the striking fuchsia and lilac Pergamano colours.
- Parchment Craft is a fascinating creative hobby
- By using various tools and materials on parchment paper you can create wonderful greeting cards, bookmarks, lampshades, mural decorations, realistic flowers, boxes and many other beautiful objects
- With the Pergamano® mapping pen and Tinta ink, patterns can be traced on parchment paper, after that it can be coloured with any of the special Pergamano® colouring materials (Tinta ink, Pintura, Pinta-Perla, Perga-Liners, Perga-Colors, Dorso Pastels)
- The tool has a transparent protective cap
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- 1 x Pergamano Mapping Pen
- Club members pay £8.09
- £2.99 P&P