What makes drink fizz? What makes cupcakes rise? Satisfy your sweet tooth in the name of science!
- Acclaimed for excellence as a teaching resource
- Recommended for children ages 8 and up
- 1 x Scientific Explorers Tasty Science Kit:
- 1oz/28g each of Baking Soda and Citric Acid
- 0.5oz/14g each of Flavouring:
- 0.5oz/14g of Rainbow Sprinkles
- 0.07oz/1.9g of Blue Food Colouring
- 1 x Measuring Spoon
- 1 x Scoop
- Blank Labels
- Litmus Paper Book
- 12 x Baking Cups
- 4 x Test Tubes
- 1 x Test Tube Stand
- 1 x 0.15oz/4.3g Bouillon Cube
- Plastic Vial with Cap
- 1 x Pipette
- 1 x Activity Guide
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £13.49
- £5.99 P&P