If you want to stitch your own stylish wardrobe, you’ve come to the right place! Sew, the UK’s leading sewing magazine, is packed with inspiration to help you add that personal touch to your wardrobe and home. Including expert advice from our stellar panel of dressmaking and accessories glitterati, you’ll find all the latest trends, step-by-step tutorials, free patterns and plenty of projects to get started.
Inside Every Issue:
- 2 FREE Simplicity patterns
- Top advice from Create & Craft columnist Stuart Hillard, tv presenter and author
- Debbie Shore and 2019 GBSB winner Juliet Uzor
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news
- Community pages YOU can get involved in!
You'll Also Receive:
- Free delivery to your door before it hits the shops
- Great British Sewing Bee special issues
- Bonus cover gifts worth £260+ across the year
- 130+ timeless dressmaking patterns
- Amazing savings on the cover price
- Exclusive first access to top offers and discounts
- A digital version of the current issue while you wait for your first one to arrive
- Sew Magazine - 13 Issues
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 - 4 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.