Sew is the UK’s leading sewing magazine; perfect for the sewer looking to stitch their own stylish wardrobe, or add that personal touch to the home with their crafty creations! Including expert tips, the latest trends, step-by-step tutorials, and 2 Simplicity patterns, every issue is overflowing with stitching inspiration!
- New! Redesign for March issue look out for a brand refresh and a whole host of new features.
- Every issue find four exclusive extra garments free PDF patterns available to download.
- Great British Sewing Bee Special Issues.
- The lovely Stuart Hillard writes every month in Sew joined by presenter and author Debbie Shore and Juliet Uzor, previous winner of GBSB.
Across the year, Sew subscribers will receive...
- £260+ bonus cover gifts - 2 patterns in every issue
- 130+ timeless dressmaking patterns
- Snuggle-me toys and irresistible gifts for the home
- Community pages for YOU to get involved in
- Expert-led techniques and easy-follow photo guides
- Hot-off-the-press products and the latest stitchy news... and so much more!
- Delivery to your door
- Order before 20th Jan to receive March, on sale 4th Feb
- Order before 17th Feb to receive April issue, on sale 4th Mar
- March issue on sale 4th February
- April issue on sale 4th March
- May issue on sale 1st April
While you are waiting for your first issue to arrive in the post, you will be provided with a digital version of the current issue.
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 – 4 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.