Elevate your quilting projects with this advanced quilting machine. Embellish your projects with precise circles 10” to 15” in diameter with the extra-large circular stitch capability, or use one of the 215 built-in stitches to appliqué circles or create your own fabric patterns with partial circles.
The SINGER Modern Quilter quilting and sewing machine boasts 215 built-in stitches including 6 automatic 1-step buttonholes. Use any of the 17 quilting stitches to create blind hem applique, fancy stitch applique or stippling designs. The built-in block lettering and numbers make it easy to make specialty quilt labels. Quilting stitches include hand-look quilt stitch, feather stitch, blanket stitches, thorn stitch, pin stitches, straight stitch and more!
The product’s long arm design plus an extra-large extension table provide you with 25” of sewing space so you can manage quilts and large projects with ease. When you use the drop feed feature to thread paint, you can see your creations clearly with 6 StayBright LED lights. The speed control and programmable needle up/down features help you create advanced topstitching designs. The included knee lifter is a must-have for hands-free pivoting and fabric release - and when you’re done stitching, press the electronic thread trimmer button and your top and bobbin threads are cut automatically.
What's more, with the SwiftSmart™ threading system with automatic needle threader, drop & sew bobbin system with automatic bobbin thread pick-up, automatic stitch length & width, presser foot sensor, and quick start guide you can’t go wrong!
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Extra-Large Circular Stitch Capability - Stitch precise circles 10” to 15” in diameter. Use one of the 215 Built-In Stitches to appliqué circles or create your own fabric patterns with partial circles
- Knee Lifter Included - The knee lifter allows for hands-free raising and lowering of the presser foot and is vital when pivoting and quilting.
- Extra-Large Sewing Space - Long Arm Design plus an extra-large Extension Table provide you with 25” of sewing space.
- Programmable Needle Up / Down - The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting.
- Drop Feed - Use this feature to thread paint, create unique topstitching and more!
- Extension Table Included - The extra-large extension table measures 22” in length by 14” in width. The convenient ruler allows you to make quick measurements up to 16”.
- 6 StayBright LED Lights - With lights on each side of the needle area as well as one light over the large surface to the right of the needle, it is easier to see your work. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated.
- Electronic Auto Pilot - Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Control Lever to the desired maximum speed.
- Speed Control Lever - Slide the lever on the front of the machine to set the sewing speed from slow to fast. When the foot pedal is used the lever functions as a top speed limiter.
- 13 Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting binding, zippers or cording and topstitching.
- 7mm Stitch Width - Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- Automatic Twin Needle Mode - Select stitches automatically adjust for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control - The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot pressure adjustments.
- 17 Quilting Stitches Included - Perfect for all types of quilting! Modern Quilts, Crazy Quilts, Traditional Quilts and more. Quilting Stitches include Hand-Look Quilt Stitch, Feather Stitch, Blanket Stitches, Thorn Stitch, Pin Stitches and more!
- Automatic Electronic Thread Trimmer - Simply press the scissors button and the top and bobbin threads are trimmed.
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader - Simply guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for easy needle threading.
- Drop and Sew™ Bobbin System - Automatic bobbin threadpick-up for quicker threading. The clear cover makes it easy to see the bobbin supply.
- Presser Foot Sensor - Ensures the presser foot is in the proper position for an easy start. The machine will not begin to sew if the presser foot is raised, reducing the chance of thread bunching.
- LCD Screen with Stitch Selection Dial - Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch settings including the number of the selected stitch, an image of the selected stitch, and stitch width and stitch length settings
- Independent Bobbin Winding System - Continue to sew while filling a bobbin! Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the top of sewing machine and your bobbin is filled while you finish sewing!
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width - Optimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personalized sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance when sewing bulky fabric.
- Stitch Memory with Editing - Allows you to save and edit select stitch combinations to create personalized patterns and designs.
- Locking Stitch Button - Auto-lock decorative and utility stitches with just a push of the Locking Stitch Button. Three tiny tacking stitches reinforce patterns and stitches to prevent unraveling.
- Adjustable Thread Tension - Ensures stable stitch quality regardless of fabric type. Simply press the Tension Buttons located on the front of the machine for optimal results
- 7-Segment Feeding System with Box Feed - The 7-Segment Feeding System ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear, providing accurate feeding of the fabric. The Box Feed function moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- 215 Built-In Stitches - 9 Essential Stitches, 6 Stretch Stitches, 17 Quilting Stitches, 176 Decorative Stitches, 6 Buttonholes
- 6 Fully Automatic Built-In Buttonhole Styles - Buttonhole sewing is a fully automatic one-step simple process providing reliable results every time. The Underplate sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot to ensure perfect buttonholes on layers of fabric.
- 1 Endless Buttonhole - There are no size limitations—ideal when sewing non-traditional sized buttonholes
- Block Multi-Lingual Alphabet - Add a name, phase or phrase to sewing projects. Alphabet and Numbers sew at a pre-set width of 5 mm. Choose from English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Turkish, Norwegian Russian!
- Push-Button Stitch Selection - Five of the most popular stitches are accessible with one touch. The rest of the stitches are just a few clicks away.
- Included Accessories
- Dual Accessory Storage Trays - The accessories can be conveniently stored in the front and back Accessory Storage Trays for easy access.
- Consumer's Choice - More people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined!
- Women's Choice - SINGER has won the 2013 and 2014 Women's Choice Award for America's Best Home Sewing Machine!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - The internal skeleton of the sewing machine consists of a Heavy Duty Metal Frame that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability. You can be sure that your sewing machine will last for years of extended use.
- 1 x Singer 8500Q Modern Quilter with 2 Year Warranty
- All-Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot with Underplate
- Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Pack of Needles
- Bobbins (Class 15J)
- Thread Spool Caps
- Thread Spool Nets
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
- Extension Table 22.4” length x 14.4” width with circular sewing pin
- Knee Lifter
- Instruction Manual with included Stitch Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- Foot Controller
Bonus Quilting Accessories:
- Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot
- Even Feed/Walking Foot
- Quarter Inch Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Edge/Quilting Guide
Dual Accessory Storage Trays:
- The accessories can be conveniently stored in the front and back Accessory Storage Trays for easy access
- Club members pay £809.10
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£224.75 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£299.68 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£449.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing