- Club members pay £265.50
- £0.00 P&P
|Pay today:||£73.75 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£98.34 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£147.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing
The Singer HD6335M Denim is a resilient and robust sewing machine which allows you to create high quality projects easily with its high-powered motor.
Designed to easily handle thicker fabrics such as Denim, this machine will also stitch through several layers of fabrics, leather, plastic and upholstery with minimal effort.
Featuring an automatic needle threader and drop in bobbin, all stress in eliminated when threading up the machine and you will be ready to get sewing in no time.
Choose from 32 basic, stretch and decorative stitches via an easy stitch selection dial on board the machine and easily apply buttonholes to your garments with the included one step button hole foot.
Work comfortably under a bright LED with your projects perfectly illuminated and with the generous free arm, large garments can be sewn freely allowing plenty of sewing space.
The HD6335M Denim by SINGER for when the going gets tough, the tough get sewing. `
- 32 built-in stitches.
- Motorised 90 watts.
- 3 needle positions.
- Auto needle threader.
- Automatic bobbin winding.
- 1-step buttonhole.
- Bobbin type: drop-in.
- Zipper insertion.
- Twin needle capability.
- Push lever reverse.
- Stitch pattern indicator.
- Stitch length control.
- Stitch width control.
- Singer HD6335M Denim Sewing Machine with Free Extension Table
- 1 x Singer HD6335M Denim Sewing Machine
- Accessories included: All-Purpose Foot Zipper Foot Buttonhole Foot Button Sewing Foot Sew Easy Foot Overcasting Foot Blind Hem Foot Straight Stitch Foot Non-Stick Foot Clearance Plate Denim Needles 4 Bobbins Spool Holder Edge/Quilting Guide Spool Pin Felt Second Spool Pin Screwdriver Brush/Seam Ripper Soft Cover.
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 5-7 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.