In-R-Form is the unique, sew in, soft and formable foam stabilizer from Bosal that will provide your stitching projects with plenty of structure. Create beautiful handmade bags with this fantastic foam which is easy to stitch through, and needle friendly. Versatility is this product’s greatest asset, and it can be applied to a range of projects to provide stable structure.
- 18” x 58” of foam stabiliser
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Provide structure to your projects
- Fuse the foam into any fabric
- Ideal for providing stability to any hand-made bags you create
- Versatile foam that can serve a wide range of purposes
- Laminated to napped triscot
- In-R-Form can withstand the cotton setting on most irons, simply place the foam underneath the fabric
- 18” x 58” of single sided white foam stabilizer
- Soft and formable
- Easy to stitch through and very needle-friendly
- Comes with clear instructions for optimum use
- Can be washed and tumble dried with no heat or air dried
- £2.99 P&P