Achieve amazing techniques with step-by-step tutorialsRead the full description
- Club members pay £22.49
- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£6.27 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£8.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£12.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing
With over 75 minutes of expert guidance, this DVD is your complete and comprehensive beginner’s guide. You’ll learn all of the basics to help you achieve high-quality coloured results out of your Colourblend Artist’s blending pencils.
This DVD covers the following subjects:
- What is a blendable pencil?
- Make up of a blendable pencil and how to look after your pencils.
- Blendable Pencils, the basics
- What makes our pencils blendable, and how to blend with them.
- Blending with coloured pencils
- Learn the different methods of blending with your pencils.
- Applying colouing techniques
- Transfer your newly acquired skills to colour high-quality images.
- Pencils with alcohol markers
- Really enhance alcohol marker work with use of your pencils.
- Colouring with mixed media
- Explore different surfaces and media you can use with your pencils.
- Colouring on parchment
- Learn how your pencils are perfect for parchment work.
- Whitewash on Kraft card
- Create a subtle white wash effect on Kraft card, using gesso.
- Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Beginners Guide DVD
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.