Use leaves, flowers and much more as natural stencils to create unique, high quality rubber stamps that will last for years!
You can use a slightly warm iron to transfer images of pencil drawings, newsprint and freshly printed ink jet and laser print images.
- Instructions include several started templates and a complete alphabet
- Rubber is easy-to-cut, flexible and non-crumbling - for use only with water-soluble products
- 1 x Speedball Speedy-Carve Stamp Making Kit:
- 1 x 0.25 inch thick Sheet of Pink Speedy-Carve Rubber
- 1 x Wooden Handle
- 1 x #2 V-Shaped Line Cutter Tip
- 1 x #4 U-Shaped Gouge Tip
- Tracing Paper
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £7.19
- £4.99 P&P