Designed by Stephanie Weightman with versatility in mind, these intricate dies allow you to produce stunning designs that would be incredibly tricky to cut by hand.Read the full description
Because Tattered Lace dies are pre-coated, they can be used to cut fabric and other materials - as well as paper - to create amazing effects, and will ensure your chosen medium releases easily after each use.
Designed by Stephanie Weightman with versatility in mind, these intricate dies allow you to produce stunning designs that would be incredibly tricky to cut by hand.
Create a stunning variety of cards with this collection of 27 intricately designed dies; mix and match shapes borders and panels for countless results!
- 1 x Tattered Lace Decorative Concertina Card Die
- Large Concertina Insert : 14cm x 9.6cm
- Decorative Heart Panel 1: 12.5cm x 3.3cm
- Mat 1: 13.3cm x 4cm
- Decorative Lace Panel 1: 13cm x 3.7cm
- Small Concertina Insert: 4.6cm x 7.6cm
- Rose Trellis Panel 1: 3cm x 6.1cm
- Mat 2: 3.9cm x 6.9cm
- Large Concertina Card: 20cm x 14.4cm
- Decorative Lace Panel 2: 3cm x 3.8cm
- Decorative Heart Panel 2: 3cm x 3.8cm
- Decorative Heart Panel 3: 18.5cm x 3.3cm
- Mat 8: 19.2cm x 4cm
- Mat 5 (1): 0.5cm x 2.5cm
- Mat 5 (2): 1.2cm x 4cm
- Mat 5 (3): 2cm x 2.7cm
- Mat 6 (1): 1.3cm x 2.5cm
- Mat 6 (2): 2.5cm x 3.3cm
- Mat 6 (3): 3.2cm x 4cm
- Small Concertina Card: 11.2cm x 9.2cm
- Mat 3: 1.1cm x 3.4cm
- Mat 4: 1.5cm x 3.8cm
- Rose Trellis Panel 2: 9.7cm x 3cm
- Mat 7: 10.5cm x 3.8cm
- Label (1): 3.5cm x 1cm
- Label (2): 4.3cm x 1.8cm
- Label (3): 5.1cm x 2.6cm
- Label (4): 5.8cm x 3.3cm
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.