The Rectangles die set from the Essentials Collection includes essential shapes in die-cutting for use on all projects!Read the full description
Tattered Lace dies are the most detailed and delicate dies on the market. They are beautifully coordinated with a distinctive look to maximise the design opportunities that this stunning range represents!
These dies can be standalone or used to complement existing dies in your range, coming with a non-stick coating that allows the card to release without the need for wax paper or tumble dryer sheets.
Tattered Lace stands out from the crowd as being highly detailed with a recognisable look and feel, while maintaining ease of use and usability of each and every die in the range!
Tattered Lace Features:
- Each die is designed and tested by craft expert and Create and Craft presenter Stephanie Weightman
- Pokey tools (available separately) are great for releasing any tiny pieces of paper from the more intricate dies
- Use with a variety of different card, fabric and materials to create stunning effects for your cards, home décor and scrapbook pages
- These elegant die designs may be cut on any table top machine, including the Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Epic, eBosser, the Big Kick and more
- Simply pass through the machine along with your chosen medium (cardstock, paper etc.) and your design will be cut. For even quicker results you can choose to use either a metal or magnetic shim, but this is not necessary to achieve professional results
- 1 x Essentials Collection by Tattered Lace - Rectangles: 1.6cm x 1.9cm - 12.1cm x 15cm (15 dies)
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.