There are 32 A4 single sided sheets, 8 colours, 4 sheets of each design 160gsm uncoated card in the paper pad.
The Countryside Story coloured paper pad is ideal for both card - making & for use as scrapbook pages.
The pad comprises of 8 different colours of papers which are designed to be used for making cards as well as for use as scrapbook pages. There are 4 sheets of each design.
The coloured paper pad coordinates perfectly with the corresponding Paper Tree Collection of the same title.
The Paper Tree collections have been designed in such a way that we have handed back the ability to be creative with the papers to the crafter.
We deliberately do not add foil or glitter to the artwork to enable the crafter to make their own choice as to how much or how little they embellish the artwork.
The paper pad consists of 32 x A4 coloured papers, 8 colours 4 sheets per design. Each paper can be used on its own or can mix & match with the other designs in the paper pad.
We have used 160gsm uncoated paper which allows the crafter to add their own twist on the designs using distress inks and chalks should they wish to.
The heavier weight of paper also helps when creating dimensional embellishments.
This paper pads works perfectly with the inserts, die-cuts and other products found in the same titles.
- 1 x A4 Coloured Paper Pad 32 sheets, 8 designs 4 sheets of each design
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 - 4 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
There is a full Angel Policy on this die-cut collection.
- Customers are allowed to make and sell any item made from our products to raise money for charitable causes or for personal profit as long as it is a finished item.
- Customers are NOT allowed to sell single sheets of papers from our paper collections for profit.
- Customers are NOT allowed to photocopy printed sheets from our paper collections for sale or for personal use.
- Customers are NOT allowed to print and sell sheets from our CD/DVD ROMs for charity or personal profit.
- Customers are NOT allowed to copy & sell our CD/DVD ROMs.