Spring Green Versacraft Fabric Ink Pad for Stamps can be used on a variety of surfaces - fabric, paper, wood and more.
Great for archival scrapbooking projects due to its opacity and permanence, this ink can be easily applied to fabric, unpainted wood, uncoated paper, Japanese paper, leather (tanned leather), unglazed pottery.
- Raised pad size 76mm x 47mm
Tips for Use:
- Drying - Needs to include drying time for paper.
- Treat with heat source (dryer, iron or heat gun) for at least 15 seconds for permanence.
- Drying time varies based on surface/material, humidity, etc.
- When heat setting with an iron, place a cloth between your project and the iron.
- Ink must be heat set on textiles with an iron. It is recommended that the “cotton” or “high” temperature setting be used for at least 15 seconds. Lower temperature settings may result in decreased permanence.
- After heat setting, items can be washed and images will remain (varies by fabric type.) Use hair dryer to heat set VersaCraft on wood and terracotta.
- When stamping on fabric heat set and pre-wash to remove sizing.
- Ink may wash out of fabrics prior to heat setting (some staining may occur).
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 - 4 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.