- Club members pay £1.52
- £3.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£0.43 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£0.57 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£0.85 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout*.Excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage and Packing
Tsukineko VersaCraft Ink Pads are suitable for use on a variety of surfaces including fabric, paper, wood and more.
When stamping on fabric heat set and pre-wash to remove sizing.
Great for archival scrapbooking projects due to its opacity and permanence.
- Raised pad size 24mm x 24mm
- Treat with heat source (dryer, iron or heat gun) for at least 15 seconds for permanence
- Drying time varies based on surface/material, humidity, etc.
- When heat setting with an iron, place a cloth between your project and the iron.
- After heat setting, items can be washed and images will remain (varies by fabric type.)
- Use hair dryer to heat set VersaCraft on wood and terracotta.
- Tsukineko VersaCraft Small Fabric Ink Pad - Pale Aqua
Please Note: Ink may wash out of fabrics prior to heat setting (some staining may occur)
Delivery and Returns
Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.