Tsukineko VersaCraft Ink Pads are suitable for use on a variety of surfaces, including fabric, paper, and wood.
When stamping on fabric, heat set and pre-wash to remove sizing.
Great for archival scrapbooking projects due to its opacity and permanence.
- Raised pad size: 24mm x 24mm.
- Treat with heat source (dryer, iron or heat gun) for at least 15 seconds for permanence.
- Drying time varies based on surface/material, humidity, etc.
- When heat setting with an iron, place a cloth between your project and the iron.
- After heat setting, items can be washed and images will remain (varies by fabric type).
- Use hair dryer to heat set VersaCraft on wood and terracotta.
- Note: Ink may wash out of fabrics prior to heat setting (some staining may occur.).
- Tsukineko VersaCraft Small Ink Pad - Real Black
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 - 4 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.