- A perfect follow up book for quilters of all levels
- Plenty of visuals - there are illustrations and drawings throughout
- Covers a whole range of topics and projects
- Topics like the versatility of Cathedral Windows, the diversity of Log Cabin Corners, the dynamics of Vandalism and Interlocking Shapes
- It discloses the secrets of Sculptured Spheres unveils the magic of Microwave drying
- Information on projects in the Pilgrim Scrip and other intriguing bags, Textured landscapes and the calico hat
- Clear concise instructions to help you achieve a professional finish
'Tucks, Textures and Pleats 2' book is jam packed full of priceless knowledge for quilters of all levels.
- 1 x Tucks Textures and Pleats 2 Book by Jennie Rayment
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
Craft Universe: For Craft Universe products, which are shipped from our international partners, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £13.49
- £2.99 P&P