By continuing to browse you are accepting this.
1. The prize draw is open to any purchaser of a new Singer sewing machine from Create & Craft TV and any authorised UK supplier between 16th February and 31st May 2015 who is over the age of 18 and based in the UK. (to verify whether a supplier is authorised, please visit the Singer website www.singerco.co.uk)
2. Entry must be made through the Singer website
3. Employees of Ideal Shopping Direct, Bogod Group Ltd, Singer Sewing Company or SVP Corporation or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries cannot enter.
4. The competition is “free to enter” in that no additional payment is required to enter other than the normal and usual cost of the eligible sewing machine from Create & Craft TV or an authorised UK supplier. However participants are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the website and in the event of them winner, their own travel costs to and from the location of the sewing session.
5. The prize draw is open to anyone who lives in the UK and has a permanent UK address. Residents of Northern Ireland are excluded from this prize draw due to gambling laws in Northern Ireland.
6. Entry can only be made through the form on the Singer website and will be confirmed by email. Only one entry per machine purchased is allowed. If multiple entries are found to have been made, with or without the purchaser’s knowledge, all associated entries will be disqualified. Create & Craft and Bogod & Company Ltd are not responsible for any missed entries due to computer or other failure.
7. There will be a total of 14 winners. 7 will attend the Singer sewing session on 1st July 2015 and the other 7 will attend the session on the 9th September 2015. All the winners will be drawn on the 12th June 2015.
8. Winners will be notified by email within 1 day of the draw from Singer. They must claim their prize within 7 days of the draw by return email and provide proof of purchase of their singer sewing machine.
9. Usually a copy of the original receipt will be sufficient as proof of purchase however Bogod & Company Ltd reserves the right to require further evidence if deemed necessary. If a claim has not been received by the expiry of 7 days or satisfactory proof of purchase has not been provided, for whatever reason, the prize will be forfeit and another entry will be drawn.
10. If you are a winner you are responsible for travel to and from the location for the sewing session including all costs. The location for the session is 5th floor, 91 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7EX although Bogod & Company Ltd reserves the right to change this location in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. Bogod & Company reserves the right to change the session dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as ill health etc.
12. By claiming the prize winners agree to allow their names and still or video images of them made during the sewing session to be used in publicity or on social media by Bogod & Company Ltd, distributor of singer sewing machines in the UK or the Singer Corporation. We will not provide these images to any third party.
13. If for any reason Bogod & Company Ltd has to cancel a session then winners will receive an alternative cash prize of £100 in lieu of the session and Bogod & Company will have no further liability to the winner. Specifically Bogod & Company will not be liable for any costs related to the cancelled session, incurred for whatever reason, by the winner.
14. No Correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.
15. This competition is the responsibility of Bogod & Company Ltd. Create & Craft TV will not be held responsible for any costs, upset or personal liability pertaining to the competition.