Get the Nation Crafting Subscription
Create and Craft
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Membership ("Terms") are applicable when you purchase either a 6 or a 12 month Get the Nation Crafting Subscription ("Subscription"), item code 454333 or 454334.
Your Subscription entitles you to:
- 6 month subscription (454333): 6 craft product kits each containing a new technique/craft, delivered to your door every month. You will be given access to all instructions and projects for each kit.
- 12 month subscription (454334): 12 craft product kits each containing a new technique/craft, delivered to your door every month. You will be given access to all instructions and projects for each kit.
- To subscribe, you must be aged 18 or over.
- Subscribers can access www.getthenationcrafting.com and our Facebook community page where you will find projects, tips and inspiration for each kit.
- When you purchase your subscription, KIT ONE will be despatched within 3-5 working days (unless otherwise stated at time of purchase).
- The subsequent kits during your subscription period will then be despatched on the 1st of every month. For example, if you purchase your subscription on the 9th July, KIT TWO would be despatched on the 1st August, KIT THREE would be despatched on 1st September and so on.
- The cut-off date for the subsequent despatch of the kits is the 20th of each month. So if you order your subscription after the 20th of the month, KIT TWO wouldn’t be despatched until the following month. For example if you order your subscription on the 27th July Kit 1 will be despatched within 5 working days and Kit 2 will be despatched on 1st September.
- You will receive an email confirmation when each kit has been despatched.
- Delivery will be included in your original subscription price.
- If you change your delivery address at any point in your Subscription period, you MUST inform Customer Services, either by telephone on 08717 123455* or by email to [email protected]/gb
- Gifts: If you wish to purchase a Subscription as a gift, please arrange this via telephone, rather than online. Please note: all correspondence regarding the Subscription will have to be between the account holder and Create and Craft, and not the gift recipient.
- The Subscription is available for UK, Northern Ireland and Eire customers only.
- You have the right to cancel your Subscription at any time within 14 days of receipt of KIT ONE. The cancellation period starts to run from the day after you receive KIT ONE.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us within the cancellation period in writing or by email to the address set out below. If you cancel, you will also need to send back KIT ONE (at your cost) in its original condition. You will then receive a full refund of your Subscription fee. Click here for more information about your cancellation rights.
- If you wish to cancel your Subscription after this 14 day period, refund of the Subscription fee cannot be given.
- Refunds can only be made to the credit/debit card originally used for purchase of the Subscription.
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing to: Get the Nation Crafting Subscription, Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG, or email us at [email protected].
- If there is a fault with any of the kits you receive or a kit arrives damaged, you may return the damaged/faulty item and Create and Craft will provide a replacement.
- Please notify our Customer Services Team if you wish to return any item/kit that is faulty or damaged and needs replacing.
- Create and Craft reserves the right to amend any contents of the kits providing that substitute product is available and is of equal value.
- Please read these Terms carefully. By taking out a Subscription and/or using the benefits provided, you accept these Terms. If you are reading an electronic copy of these Terms, please print or save a copy for your records.
- You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- Create and Craft reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Subscribers who continue to use or accept the Subscription benefits following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated Terms.
- If you pay for your Subscription using Flexi-pay and default on your payment, Create and Crafts reserve the right to cancel your Subscription.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These terms are correct as of the date below and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided by the English courts.
Create and Craft is a trading name of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
Date: July 2018
*Calls will cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge