By continuing to browse you are accepting this.
Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion runs from 21st June 2012 to 12th September 2012.
1. The competition is for a chance to win a giveaway bundle worth over £1000 from the Promoter. In order to be in with the chance to win the Prize, the entrant must purchase any eligible Hunkydory products (listed below) between 06:00 on 22nd September and 23:59 on 27th September 2020. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date from the eligible entries.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents, excluding Northern Ireland, who are 18 years or over. Employees and agents of the Promoter are not permitted to enter this competition.
3. Only one entry per order is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
4. The competition applies to purchases of the following eligible products:
• 583379 - Hunkydory Peony Promise Ultimate Collection
• 585350 - Hunkydory Pop-a-Topper Pads Launch 1 Collection
5. Orders cancelled will not be entered into the competition.
6. Entries to the draw shall be accepted from 06:00 on 22nd September 2020 and the closing date is 23:59 on 27th September 2020.
7. The winner will be drawn at random on 28th September 2020 from all eligible entries received. The winner will be contacted by the email address provided upon purchase. If the winner does not respond to promoters’ email within 7 days of being notified, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and the promoter shall select another winner from all eligible entries.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these T&C’s or are fraudulent.
9. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the competition due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equivalent quality and price in the event of unavailability of the Prize.
13. Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Prize.
14. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
16. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
18. The Promoter/Data Controller is Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 01534758 with registered office at Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG, United Kingdom.