Ink Lily 15 Month Subscription Offer
Create and Craft
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Membership ("Terms") are applicable when you purchase your subscription to Ink Lily ("Subscription"), item code 495187.
Your Subscription entitles you to:
- 180 Pen Set with 29 Stamps for 15 Lessons
- Access to our Exclusive Ink Lily Education Centre on the createandcraft.com website, containing Ink Lily video content. New content will be added to the area every month.
- To subscribe, you must be aged 18 or over.
- Once you’ve purchased your Subscription you will have access to the Ink Lily Education Centre, available from ‘My Account’.
- Gifts: You may purchase more than one Subscription and select a different address for delivery of the pens and stamps. However, please be aware that you will remain the account holder for both Subscriptions; access to the Exclusive online Ink Lily Education Centre will be via your log-in details. Unfortunately, we are unable to set up a second Subscription account at this time.
- You have the right to cancel this Subscription at any time within 14 days of purchase; if you cancel within 14 days you must return the pen set and stamps.
- If you cancel Subscription within 14 days, we will remove access to the online Ink Lily Education Centre.
Please note: If you do not return the products, unused, during this 14 day cancellation period, you will not be entitled to cancel your Subscription, and a refund of the Subscription fee will not be given.
- If you wish to cancel your Subscription after 14 days, refund of the Subscription fee cannot be given.
- This right to cancel is in addition to your consumer right to cancel your Subscription within 14 days of purchase. The cancellation period starts to run from the day after you purchase your Subscription. Click here for more information about your cancellation rights.
- Refunds can only be made to the credit/debit card originally used for purchase of the Subscription.
- Upon expiry, cancellation or termination of your Subscription, access rights to the Ink Lily Education Centre on www.createandcraft.com and the contents therein is terminated.
- Please read these Terms carefully. By taking out a Subscription and/or using the benefits provided, you accept these Terms. If you are reading an electronic copy of these Terms, please print or save a copy for your records. Create and Craft reserve the right to cancel your Subscription if you do not comply with these Terms.
- You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- These Terms are correct as of the date below and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- Create and Craft reserves the right to change these Terms, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Subscribers who continue to use or accept the Subscription benefits following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated Terms.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- By accessing the Exclusive Ink Lily Education Centre on the createandcraft.com website, or by otherwise accessing any content on this website, you are deemed to have accepted and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions which apply to this website www.createandcraft.com. In addition to those Terms and Conditions, the following terms apply:
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the contents and design of this website and any material e-mailed to you, provided on CD ROM or otherwise supplied or made available to you in conjunction with your Subscription, including through access to the Exclusive Ink Lily Education Centre, (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the Ink Lily Content'), is the property of Create and Craft or its licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Ink Lily Content is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only and that you may only display on a computer screen, download and print such material and content for such purpose. However, you may not download and share any video content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not (and agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to) do any of the following (without our permission in writing):
- Reproduce, store in or post or publish on or link or transmit to any other website, newsgroup, social media site (including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube), mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network all or any part of the Ink Lily Content; or
- Modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of the Ink Lily Content (other than as permitted by Create and Craft’s Angel Policy below); or
- Remove any copyright or trade mark notice from any of the Ink Lily Content.
- Access to the content in the Ink Lily Education Centre is included in your Subscription. You are responsible for the payment of all other charges associated with your use of this site. If your use of this site or your Subscription is terminated by us, you will not be entitled to receive a refund. You will continue to be responsible for any fees or other charges incurred by you prior to such termination.
- The Exclusive Ink Lily Education Centre on the website www.createandcraft.com is only open to you if you take out a Subscription. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality, use of and access to the Ink Lily Education Centre and the Ink Lily Content using your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or of any unauthorised use of your password or of the Ink Lily Content. You will provide us with accurate, complete subscription information (including in particular your e-mail address) and inform us of any changes to such information. You should not share your password with any other person.
Ink Lily Angel Policy:
Create and Craft (“C&C”) is pleased that its customers wish to create and sell personal craftwork items incorporating Ink Lily products, designs and images. C&C do not wish to inhibit creativity, but wishes not only to protect its own designs, but those of Ink Lily, so both C&C and Ink Lily can continue to provide a wide range of interesting and innovative designs without fear of competing with mass produced versions of the same image.
C&C and Ink Lily have therefore established this Angel Policy for you to adhere to when using Ink Lily’s copyrighted images and designs (exceptions or variations may apply). C&C are working in a Primary Authority Partnership with Cambridgeshire Trading Standards, who have advised on the development of this policy.
Please follow these guidelines when using C&C’s designs, artwork or images for the purposes of creating items for sale:
- Each handcrafted item must be personally and individually made by you (i.e. not mass produced)
- Items are not sold for large-scale commercial gain. You may sell for profit a maximum of 200 finished products (i.e. cards, craft projects etc) per design, per year. There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity, so long as they abide by the other restrictions in this policy.
- As an exception to standard craft industry Angel Policies, Ink Lily have kindly agreed that any Ink Lily hand stamped artwork coloured using the Ink Lily pens may be scanned and printed or photocopied and sold up to a maximum of 75 times per coloured design as a finished item. These coloured images must not be sold digitally, electronically or by any other means.
- Mass production, assembly line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is prohibited.
- When selling handmade craft items, you (the seller) must make it clear that the items have been handmade or personally created by you.
- You may not use C&C artwork, designs or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks or trade names.
- No finished product may be used in any way that implies an endorsement of your items by, or an affiliation with, C&C.
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring C&C or it suppliers into disrepute.
Create and Craft is a trading name of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
Date: November 2019
*Calls will cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge