Tattered Lace 12 Month Subscription Offer
Create and Craft
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Membership ("Terms") are applicable when you purchase your subscription to the Tattered Lace Digital Magazine ("Subscription"), item code 460180.
Your Subscription entitles you to:
- 12 issues of the Tattered Lace Magazine available Online every month, starting with Issue 61. Each issue will be a 70 page (approx.) magazine.
- A free die, delivered for free, each month, to use in conjunction with magazine projects.
- Access to our Exclusive Tattered Lace Education Centre on the createandcraft.com website, containing Tattered Lace video projects, plus free downloads of papers and templates. New content will be added to the area every month.
- To subscribe, you must be aged 18 or over.
- Your first edition, Issue 61 will be available online from 16th December 2018; subsequent issues will be online from the 16th of each month.
- Once you’ve purchased your Subscription you will have access to the Tattered Lace Education Centre, available from ‘My Account’.
- Gifts: You may purchase more than one Subscription and select a different address for delivery of the monthly free die. However, please be aware that you will remain the account holder for both Subscriptions; access to the Exclusive online Tattered Lace Education Centre and online magazine will be via your log-in details. Unfortunately, we are unable to set up a second Subscription account for a friend at this time.
- You have the right to cancel your annual Subscription at any time within 14 days of purchase; if you cancel within 14 days you will receive a full refund, less the £12.99 cost of Issue 61.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us in writing or by email to the addresses set out below, and you will receive any refund of your Subscription fee, as detailed above.
- If you cancel Subscription within 14 days, we will remove access to the online Tattered Lace Education Centre.
- If you wish to cancel your Subscription after 14 days, refund of the Subscription fee cannot be given.
- This right to cancel is in addition to your consumer right to cancel your Subscription within 14 days of purchase. The cancellation period starts to run from the day after you purchase your Subscription. Click here for more information about your cancellation rights.
- Refunds can only be made to the credit/debit card originally used for purchase of the Subscription.
- Notice must be given in writing to: Tattered Lace Magazine Subscription, Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG, or email us at [email protected].
Upon expiry, cancellation or termination of your Subscription, access rights to the Tattered Lace Education Centre on www.createandcraft.com and the contents therein is terminated.
- Please read these Terms carefully. By taking out a Subscription and/or using the benefits provided, you accept these Terms. If you are reading an electronic copy of these Terms, please print or save a copy for your records. Create and Craft reserve the right to cancel your Subscription if you do not comply with these Terms.
- You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- These Terms are correct as of the date below and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- Create and Craft reserves the right to change these Terms, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Subscribers who continue to use or accept the Subscription benefits following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated Terms.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- By accessing the Exclusive Tattered Lace Education Centre on the createandcraft.com website, or by otherwise accessing any content found in the magazine or on this website, you are deemed to have accepted and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions which apply to this website www.createandcraft.com. In addition to those Terms and Conditions, the following terms apply:
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the contents and design of this website and any material e-mailed to you, provided on CD ROM or otherwise supplied or made available to you in conjunction with your Subscription, including through access to the Exclusive Tattered Lace Education Centre, (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the 'Tattered Lace Content'), is the property of Create and Craft or its licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Tattered Lace Content is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only and that you may only display on a computer screen, download and print such material and content for such purpose. However, you may not download and share any video content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not (and agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to) do any of the following (without our permission in writing):
- Reproduce, store in or post or publish on or link or transmit to any other website, newsgroup, social media site (including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube), mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network all or any part of the Tattered Lace Content; or
- Modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of the Tattered Lace Content (other than as permitted by Create and Craft’s Angel Policy below); or
- Remove any copyright or trade mark notice from any of the Tattered Lace Content.
- Access to the content in the Tattered Lace Education Centre is included in your Subscription. You are responsible for the payment of all other charges associated with your use of this site. If your use of this site or your Subscription is terminated by us, you will not be entitled to receive a refund. You will continue to be responsible for any fees or other charges incurred by you prior to such termination.
- The Exclusive Tattered Lace Education Centre on the website www.createandcraft.com is only open to you if you take out a Subscription. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality, use of and access to the Tattered Lace Education Centre and the Tattered Lace Content using your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or of any unauthorised use of your password or of the Tattered Lace Content. You will provide us with accurate, complete subscription information (including in particular your e-mail address) and inform us of any changes to such information. You should not share your password with any other person.
Create and Craft’s Angel Policy:
As long as all dies are cut on a standard home die cutting machine and all projects are handmade there is no limit to how many can be sold or where they can be sold. Cuts made using a standard home die cutting machine may also be sold but papers and printed sheets, whether from a CD-ROM or free download must not be printed and sold but can be cut and used on handmade projects to be sold. If cuts are made on an electronic machine, such as (but not limited to) the Brother Scan & Cut or Silhouette Cameo, then designs may be re-sized and handmade finished projects may be sold (but die cut shapes cannot be sold). Reproduction or replication of designs in any format other than being cut with a die cutting machine is not permitted.
Create and Craft is a trading name of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
Date: November 2018
*Calls will cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge