The Planning Crowd Wills and Estate Planning In-show Offers Terms & Conditions
- Live Hour broadcast on 10th September 2019 at 19.00 BST and 17th September at 19.00 BST
- Offers are only available at time of purchase, and to be eligible for these offers you must quote the following with the contact centre agent: CC02
- Offers are open to residents of the UK including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only
- Vouchers are as follows: Any Family & Estate Will purchased £10 Create & Craft Voucher, any Property & Affairs Lasting Power of Attorney purchased £20 Create & Craft Voucher, any Family & Estate Will and Property & Affairs Lasting Power of Attorney £30 Create & Craft Voucher.
- Vouchers are single use only and do not include postage costs. Vouchers have no minimum spend.
- The closing date for Will and Lasting Power of Attorney offers is 24th September 2019 @ 23.59 BST
- Vouchers will be sent to customers via email 15 days after initial consultation for all customers who purchase a Will, Property & Affairs Lasting Power of Attorney or both.
- Create & Craft Vouchers will be redeemable up to 31st December 2019 @ 23.59 GMT
- In order to use the Create & Craft Voucher a Create & Craft account will need to be created if one is not already held by the customer.
Promoters Contact Details:
The Planning Crowd Limited
Lincoln LN6 3QN
No.1070532. Company limited by guarantee. Registered in England No. 3585123