Cloudco Entertainment Angel Policy
Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, trading as Create and Craft (referred to in this Angel Policy as “C&C”), are pleased that their customers wish to create and sell personal craftwork items incorporating Cloudco Entertainment Inc (“Cloudco”) designs and images. C&C do not wish to inhibit creativity, but wish not only to protect their own designs, but those of Cloudco, so both C&C and Cloudco can continue to provide a wide range of interesting and innovative designs without fear of competing with mass produced versions of the same image.
C&C have therefore established this Angel Policy for you to adhere to when using Cloudco’s copyrighted images and designs.
All users of any product purchased from C&C which bears Cloudco designs and imagery must follow these guidelines when using Cloudco’s designs, artwork or images for the purposes of creating items for sale:
- Each handcrafted item must be personally and individually made by you (i.e. not mass produced) and may not be reproduced or copied by any means – including graphic, digital, electronic, mechanical or photocopying.
- Items must not be sold for large-scale commercial gain. You may sell for profit a maximum of 100 finished products (i.e. cards, craft projects etc) per design, per year. These 100 finished projects can be sold via family and friends, office sales, fete sales etc to raise funds for charity or for small scale profit. The items must not be sold in retail outlets, online or via mail order.
- Only papercraft products may be created using the Cloudco imagery provided. No other items such as clothing, accessories, etc. are permitted.
- Mass production, assembly line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is prohibited.
- When selling handmade craft items, you (the seller) must make it clear that the items have been handmade or personally created by you.
- You may not use C&C or Cloudco artwork, designs or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks or trade names, or to imply a connection between the Cloudco characters and/or artwork and any third party brand or product.
- No finished product may be used in any way that implies an endorsement of your items by, or an affiliation with, C&C or Cloudco.
- Any finished products you create should NOT be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring C&C, Cloudco or any characters belonging to Cloudco into disrepute.
- C&C and Cloudco may modify this policy from time to time at the discretion of C&C or Cloudco.
Date: 16th May, 2019