The SINGER 14CG754 Serger Overlock machine has 4-3-2 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time. Save time with hems, seams and seam finishing. Creative stitch options and fabric combinations can expand your creativity.
- 4-3-2 Stitch Configuration - The 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch, regardless of the project: Blind Hems, Rolled Hems, Flatlocking, finishing raw edges and sewing seams
- 1,300 Stitches-Per-Minute - Sews up to 1,300 stitches per minute—a real timesaver
- Color-Coded Lay-In Threading System - Makes threading a snap— just follow the color-coded diagram printed right on the machine
- Adjustable Tension - Makes adjusting the tension effortless when sewing a variety of fabrics
- Differential Feed - Fully adjustable to ensure even feed for perfect seams on every fabric - no breaking or puckering. It is also useful for keeping stretch fabrics and bias cut fabrics from becoming “stretched out”
- Moveable Upper Knife - Easily move the cutting knife to prevent trimming of fabric while sewing
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Effortlessly adjust the length of a stitch with just the turn of a knob
- Removable Free Arm - Makes it easy to sew hard-to-reach areas such as armholes, cuffs and smaller projects
- 25-Year Limited Warranty - 25-year manufacturer’s defects, 2-year electric and electronic components, 90-day parts and labor
- Portable - Carry handle makes it easy to take your serger overlock to class with you
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers extra clearance needed when placing multiple layers of fabric under the presser foot
- FREE Accessories Included - All-Purpose Foot, Needle Set, Tweezers, Spreader, Screwdriver, Machine Intro DVD, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide Inside, Foot Control, Power Cord
- 4 Built-In Rolled Hems - Converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
- Four Thread Mock Stretch Stitch - A favorite when sewing a knit fabric because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches providing a strong and professional finish that will not “pop” when the fabric is stretched.
- Three Thread Overlock Stitch - Provides a wonderful professional seam finish, helps prevent loosely woven fabrics from unraveling, and offers unlimited decorative capabilities
- Three Thread Mock Stretch Safety Stitch - Ideal for finishing fine fabrics or highly stretchable fabrics
- Two Thread Overlock Stitch - Use as a lightweight seam finish or a lightweight seam on woven fabrics
- Rolled Hem Stitches - Add an elegant fine finish to table linens, scarves, and much more
- Flatlock Stitch - Special decorative threads can be used to add texture and a dramatic embellishment effects
- 1 x Singer Serger Overlock Machine-White W/Gray Accents
Shipping and Returns
Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. However, some products may take longer to arrive due to size, weight, location and weather conditions. Please Click here for more information.
Create and Craft is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to return something you have bought. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please send your item back to us within 30 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the purchase price. Please click here for more information on our Returns and Refunds policy.
|Pay today:||$100.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||$133.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||$200.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at checkout.* Excludes Shipping, Handling and Tax