|Pay today:||$64.49 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at checkout.* Excludes Shipping, Handling and Tax
Use these stamps and dies together to create stunning artwork for your cards and papercrafts.
The stamps create a basic stamp effect which can be coloured using pens, pencils or watercolour techniques. They’re also suitable for first or second generation stamping techniques.
The included dies work by cutting out the stamped artwork or elements of the artwork that can be paper pieced back into the design, creating a 3D look!
The high-grade carbon steel dies are compatible with any standard die-cutting machine.
The high-grade clear stamps need mounting onto an acrylic block before inking and can wiped clean and returned to clear insert to store between uses.
- A5 STAMP AND DIE COLLECTION – LETS DANCE (total of 12 stamps and 6 dies)
- 1 x Ballet shoes stamp image.
- 6 x Outline dies.
- 11 x Sentiment stamps which read:
- "Life is a dance from one stage to another"
- "Why walk when you can dance?"
- "Dance first, think later"
- "Be your own kind of beautiful"
- "Happy Birthday"
- "Life is so much better when you are…"
- "Next to me"
- A5 STAMP AND DIE COLLECTION – ORNATE FRAMES (total of 4 stamps and 6 dies)
- 4 x Frame stamp images.
- 6 x Outline dies.
- A5 STAMP AND DIE COLLECTION – SPREAD YOUR WINGS (total of 7 stamps and 4 dies)
- 4 x Wing stamp images.
- 4 x Outline dies.
- 3 x Sentiment stamps which read:
- "Do more of what makes you sparkle"
- "Reach for the sky"
- "Spread your wings"
Shipping and Returns
Ordered items are usually shipped within 5-7 business days. However, some products may take longer to arrive due to size, weight, location and weather conditions. Please Click here for more information.
Create and Craft is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to return something you have bought. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please send your item back to us within 30 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the purchase price. Please click here for more information on our Returns and Refunds policy.