This Artists quality stretched cotton canvas is ideal for use with oil (including water mixable) acrylic and alkyd colour.
- Heavier weight superior quality canvas.
- Medium grain surface, ideal for techniques including heavier colours.
- 8 ounce cotton duck.
- 13/16 inch deep staple-free edges.
- Can be painted to display finished paintings, with or without a frame.
- Triple coated with acid free sizing and two coats of highly pigmented acrylic primer formulated by Winsor & Newton.
- Balanced absorbency and tooth prevents sinking of oil colours and improves adhesion.
- Professional frame.
- Constructed kiln-dried beveled stretcher bars stretched by hand for best tension.
- Tailored corners.
- Ample canvas on the back for re-stretching.
- Canvas measures 16 x 20 inches.
Shipping and Returns
Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. However, some products may take longer to arrive due to size, weight, location and weather conditions.
Create and Craft is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to return something you have bought. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please send your item back to us within 30 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the purchase price.
|Pay today:||$6.17 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||$9.25 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at checkout.* Excludes Shipping, Handling and Tax
This Artists quality stretched cotton canvas is ideal for use with oil (including water mixable) acrylic and alkyd colour. Read the full description